Sunday, February 4, 2018

[2018.02.05] MAY CHAN WANTS TO ADD A KISS SCENE WITH TONY LEUNG CHIU WAI

May Chen and Babyjohn Choi
courtesy of on.cc

May Chen Jiajia yesterday with BabyJohn Choi Hon Yik promoted the film MONSTER HUNT 2. Tiny was still savoring her scene with her idol Tony Leung Chiu Wai. She said, "The director didn't tell me how my co-star was. When I took my place and saw my co-star was Wai Jai, I got a little lightheaded." She even revealed that in one scene she and Wai Jai stared at each other in close distance. She pondered whether she should tell the director since they were so close they might as well have a kiss scene. Although she could not ask in the end, being able to work with Wai Jai was already an unexpected reward. Yesterday she even demonstrated how close she was to Wai Jai with BabyJohn.

BabyJohn said that he was very envious of Tiny's opportunity. Earlier during voice work he saw their scene and thought it was a lot of fun. He provided his voice to Dum Dum and put some thought into designing a cute but silly voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment