Tuesday, August 15, 2017

[2017.08.16] PAKHO CHAU SAYS KISS SCENE WITH SHIGA LIN IS SALTY


Pakho Chau and Shiga Lin have a make out scene in the film.  He jokes that she is very salty...her tears, that is.
courtesy of on.cc
Shiga Lin and Ava Liu both have relationship scenes with Pakho Chau
courtesy of singtao.com

Pakho Chau in the new film THE SINKING CITY: CAPSULE ODYSSEY (SAI FONG GIK LOK: TAI BAU TAI JI TAI HUNG CHONG) had kiss scenes with both Shiga Lin and Ava Liu (Yu Kiu). He might seem to be lucky but he said that the kisses were very different. His kiss with Yu Kiu in a phone booth during the rain was a salute to a certain classic film, but his passionate kiss with Shiga was salty. He said, "In the scene I was having rice noodle, she came back and cried. At the time I had a spring roll in my mouth, her tears were salty too. So the entire scene was very salty!"

In the film he could only afford to live in a spot as big as a space capsule. Pakho said that he would not be able to accept that in real life. "In the scene the space capsule was enlarged, the real one would be even smaller! If I have to live there I would be very uncomfortable because I am claustrophobic. I can't even be in an elevator for too long."

No comments:

Post a Comment