Monday, June 12, 2017

[2017.06.13] CHARLENE CHOI'S PREMIERE RUNS INTO TYPHOON

Michelle Wai loves acting, has no intention to date for now and says that finding someone is hard
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin and Pakho Chau starred in 77 HEARTBEATS (YUEN LEUNG TA 77 CHI) last night held its premiere despite the Number 8 Storm Singal. Ah Sa said, "I have some experience in this, once I attended an event despite the Number 10 Storm Signal. I worried about the workers' safety and suggested to Mani (Fok Man Hei) not to go. However she said Sister Ka Ling (Carina Lau) would go. Then I rushed out the door." Ah Sa admitted that she received support from fans online. "They called me Baby, someone wrote online, 'Baby's premiere ran into a typhoon, the box office would reach the moon!'"

Yumiko Cheng Hei Yi rushed back to Hong Kong to attend the premiere, but her flight was postponed. Ah Sa said, "I am not sure whether she got on the flight or not. Lo Hau Yam (Candy) left a message on our group chat to call in sick!" She promised that if the box office would pass 10 million she would treat the team to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment