Friday, August 5, 2016

[2016.08.05] SIMON YAM TURNS INTO A PEEPING TOM

Shao Yu-Wei and Simon Yam appear on a cable program
courtesy of on.cc

Simon Yam Tat Wa and Shao Yu-Wei earlier appeared on the cable program Film Montage. In his new film Yam Tat Wa played a deranged landlord and joked that he satisfied his peeping tom desires. "This script is the best script that I have received in the past five years. The word voyeurism is very mesmerizing but the law doesn't permit it. Finally I can do it in a movie."

Brother Wa in order to play the role well and even consulted a psychiatrist about the greatest pain in life. "The greatest pain in life actually is from losing those closest to you. You can't compensate for anything. I grasped this point in my performance and played how I transformed into a deranged and mad person. I hope everyone would think about life after watching, absorb more positive energy and free themselves from the pain."

No comments:

Post a Comment