Wednesday, April 20, 2016

[2016.04.20] JESSICA HESTER HSUAN WANTS TI LUNG TO SLAP HER MORE

courtesy of singtao.com
Ti Lung, Melvin Wong, Angie Chiu, Tao Man Ming, Jessica Hester Hsuan

Shaun Tam shows support for his father
courtesy of mingpao.com
Jessica Hester Hsuan says Ti Lung's slap does not hurt at all
courtesy of on.cc

The Ti Lung, Jessica Hester Hsuan (SUen Huen) starred film THE KID FROM THE BIG APPLE (NGOR LOI JI NAU YEUK) two nights ago held a charity premiere. The Malaysian director Jess Teong and the two child actors Sarah Tan and Jayson Tan came from Malaysia to attend as well. Ti Lung's wife Tao Man Ming, son Shaun Tam Chun Yin and daughter in law, Melvin Wong Kam Sun and wife Angie Chiu Nga Chi showed their support as well.

The film reminded everyone not to neglect family while focusing on making money. Suen Huen said that she was moved to tears earlier at the Malaysian premiere. Ti Lung pointed out, "I started to have farsightedness. I realized that I would get tired and hurt from climbing the stairs. I have to cherish those around me even more." Later he also praised his on screen daughter Suen Huen. "Making a movie with her was a pleasure. She is a fellow dog lover so we have something in common." Suen Huen's most memorable Ti Lung film was A BETTER TOMORROW (YING HUNG BOON SIK).

Ti Lung was overjoyed when he mentioned his granddaughter. "After my son became a father, he has become more stable. When my granddaughter wasn't one yet, she would cry when I picked her up. Now she is much better. She would fall asleep in my arms. I am very happy."

When asked if she had any suitor, Suen Huen changed the subject. "Don't talk about that, let's talk about the movie." Then she revealed taht Brother Lung had to slap her in one scene. "Brother Lung had experience, during the shoot I wasn't worried. After the shoot he told me to relax, anyone he has hit has become famous. I told him to hit me a few more times." Ti Lung joked, "I have hit the Four Great Heavenly Kings, Chow Yun Fat, Jackie Chan, Huang Xiaoming, after I hit them they were all very famous. So I told her to relax, after I hit her she would become red hot."

No comments:

Post a Comment