Wednesday, December 23, 2015

[2015.12.24] DONNIE YEN PROMOTES HIS NEW FILM WITH HIS FAMILY IN TAIWAN

Donnie Yen reveals that while his wife had stretch marks from childbirth, he went to get a tattoo of her name on his belly
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
Donnie Yen Chi Tan earlier brought his wife Cissy Wang and their children to Taiwan to promote his film IP MAN 3. He said that he just finished STAR WARS ROGUE ONE and immediately began to promote IP MAN 3. Both had him flying all over the world. "I still can't guarantee that I can take time off to be with my family for Christmas, so this trip is killing two birds with one stone. Because I constantly flew elsewhere to make movies, I came home once after a long while. Each time I realized that the children suddenly weren't the same anymore. They have grown. I truly feel guilty and I miss them."

No comments:

Post a Comment