Monday, December 14, 2015

[2015.12.15] CHOW YUN FAT KISSES ANDY LAU

courtesy of singtao.com
Nick Cheung, Chris Lee, Chow Yun Fat and Andy Lau
Selfie King Chow Yun Fat takes another great photo
Chow Yun Fat wants to kiss Andy Lau, who has a hard time turning him down
Chow Yun Fat wants a selfie with Andy Lau
Andy Lau's Knight of Gamblers and Chow Yun Fat's God of Gamblers remain popular today

Nick Cheung and Chris Lee play rivals
courtesy of mingpao.com
Nick Cheung, Chow Yun Fat, Chris Lee
Chow Yun Fat says that the new film brings back a lot of memories for him and makes him feel younger and younger.
In the trailer Psy totally overlooks Chow Yun Fat
Psy
Chris Lee and Andrew Lau are as close as daughter and father, but she receives no special treatment on the set
THE MONKEY KING 2
CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON: THE GREEN DESTINY
courtesy of on.cc

Director Andrew Lau Wai Keung, screen writer Wong Jing and actors Chow Yun Fat, Andy Lau Tak Wa, Nick Cheung Ka Fai and Chris Lee Yuchun yesterday attended their Lunar New Year film FROM VEGAS TO MACAU 3 (DOH SING FUN WONG 3) press conference in Beijing. The film will open in the Mainland officially on February 8th, Lunar New Year's Day. Selfie enthusiast Fat Gor grabbed Wa Jai for a photo as soon as he got on stage.

Fat Gor and Wa Jai worked together again 26 years after the 1989 GOD OF GAMBLERS (DOH SUN). They even began flirting on the spot. Fat Gor asked Wa Jai, "Did you miss me? Do you love me?" Wa Jai answered, "I missed you, I love you!" Fat Gor happily hug Wa Jai and gave him a kiss as the crowd screamed.

FROM has already reached its third installment, but Fat Gor stated that he still has not had enough of the "God of Gamblers" character. The production process has been very pleasant as well. He said, "Being able to work with these buddies, I feel like I am not acting; I am enjoying myself." Wa Jai was very excited about the "master and disciple reunion" after so many years. He said, "To be able to act with the God of Gamblers, you can ask me to do anything in the film. I even hope to be able to shoot slowly, because I really don't know when the next time will be. I was reluctant for the production to wrap up."

No comments:

Post a Comment