Wednesday, September 16, 2015

[2015.09.17] FRANKIE LAM'S NEW FILM IS PIRATED AT THE PREMIERE

Ai Wai, Rachel Lam and Frankie Lam celebrate the success of the HKTV series HIDDEN FACES
Rachel Lam, Frankie Lam
courtesy of on.cc

Frankie Lam Man Lung stated that he would take action against those who pirated his film THE MERGER (NGOR MOON TING JIN BA!) during the premiere. Director Rachel Lam Hei Tung was so upset that she said that she would issue a statement.

Man Lung said, "Although I didn't see it with my own eyes, the impact was pretty big. I heard it from friends. The cinemas itself should have employees on hand, I don't know why at the time they weren't. I will investigate the matter because this time involves justice. (Will you take legal action?) I have to gather the evidence first, but I stress that I don't want to make a big deal."

No comments:

Post a Comment