Sunday, May 24, 2015

[2015.05.25] JACQUELIN CHONG TRIES OUIJA

courtesy of mingpao.com
Jacquelin Chong reveals that her sister Mona Ch'ng attracts something dirty after a night out
Alan Luk's fiance minds that he grows a belly and a receding hair line for his character
The Patrick Kong produced new film starts production with a worship ceremony
courtesy of on.cc

Jacquelin Chong Si Man, Alan Luk Chun Kwong, Nina Paw Hee Ching, Susan Shaw Yam Yam and Don Li Yat Long two nights ago gathered in Kwun Tong for the Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) produced new film ARE YOU HERE (DIP SIN DIP SIN)'s production start worship ceremony, during which a sudden "black out" caused a stir! During the interview Chong Si Man revealed, "Earlier days ago we worked on an ouija scene, Luk Chun Kwong got sick several times. It was really haunted! Actually earlier my sister Mona (Chong Si Wa) brought something 'dirty' home from the night spot. My maid said that she saw a white shadow and kept saying she quit. Later we had to conduct a ceremony to be OK." She also said that the film will shoot in a haunted elementary school and hill, "People say not to wear red underwear to these places, but most of mine at home are."

Luk Chun Kwong talked about getting sick. "Right, I puked 5 times, but maybe because I don't smoke I had smoking scenes and ended up like that. At the old company, I went upstairs to pick up a script early in the morning. The elevator door often opened on its own, then I heard a woman's voice. My co-worker and I were so scared that we ran out and immediately asked the prop master for some incense sticks to put ourselves at ease again." For this film, Luk Chun Kwong gained weight and got a receding hair line hairstyle. Completing his wedding in August he got complaints from his fiance. "She told me to hurry up, grow back my hair and lose weight. She is afraid that during the ceremony I wouldn't look good."

Paw Hee Ching this time worked with Helena Law Lan and Shaw Yam Yam, but they would not be in the same scene. No wonder she kept expressing regret. She stated that she wanted to fight for it with the producer and the director. Sister Paw who rarely made supernatural films said, "When the team first showed me the script, it only had my part. It didn't have other people's horror scenes and stories for me to glance over. I don't know much so I took it." She also said that her daughter just brought her 5 month old grandson back to live in London. She was very reluctant to part with him, thus she planned to finish her work and immediately fly there to visit her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment