Thursday, January 15, 2015

[2015.01.16] KABBY HUI INTRODUCED THE THIRD PARTY TO HER BOYFRIEND

courtesy of on.cc

Artist Kabby Hui Nga Ting in the new film S FOR SEX S FOR SECRETS (SIU JEH YAU SUM) played a third party who interfered with Pakho Chau and Annie Liu (Lau Sum Yau)'s relationship. Kabby said that in reality she could not accept a third party. "Morally I can't accept that. In the film I didn't break up Chau Pak Ho and Lau Sum Yau. If in real life I run into a married man, I would quietly leave. I don't want to ruin other people's marriage."

Kabby revealed she ran into a third party in her first relationship. "At the time I instinctively exposed it, my boyfriend admitted it. The worst part was the third party was my friend, and I introduced her to my boyfriend."

No comments:

Post a Comment