Saturday, April 12, 2014

[2014.04.13] LOUIS KOO COMPETES THREE AS ONE FOR BEST ACTOR

Annie Liu and Louis Koo
courtesy of mingpao.com

Louis Koo Tin Lok and Annie Liu (Lau Sum Yau) yesterday was invited to attend a Shanghai shoe event. Goo Jai celebrates his 20th anniversary in the business this year and coincidentally is nominated for Best Actor with THE WHITE STORM (SO DUK). Was he confident? He said, "Actually I am the happiest about being nominated with my co-stars (Sean) Lau Ching Wan and (Nick) Cheung Ka Fai. The three of us are one, whoever wins we will treat it like we all won and we will be happy for him. The other nominees are very excellent actors, I am already very honored to be nominated."

Lau Sum Yau said that she appeared with Goo Jai for the first time, luckily she did not fall under the spell of his eyes. She said, "I won't be electrocuted, I hope in the future we will have a chance to work together on an action film."

No comments:

Post a Comment