Tuesday, February 11, 2014

[2014.02.12] GIGI LEUNG DOES NOT INFORM HER HUSBAND ABOUT HER ACTING IN ADVANCE

courtesy of mingpao.com

Gigi Leung Wing Kei yesterday brought her adopted dog Luna to attend the Giddens Ko produced stray dog documentary films TWELVE NIGHTS promotion. She said, "Two nights ago I saw this film, which is why my eyes are a little swollen today. My husband also watched it with me because it has English subtitles. We even brought our dog to watch it to show it how lucky it was to be adopted instead of being euthanized." Speaking of her online post about a baby, Gigi said, "That time I paid a Lunar New Year visit to my friend's home, with both a baby and a horse statue I was asked to hold the baby on the horse statue for pictures just for good luck. (Are you in a hurry to have a Year of the Horse baby?) No matter Horse, Goat, Monkey, Pig, Rooster I welcome them all, I welcome all astrological signs. I wouldn't deliberately go after one. As long as the baby is healthy it can be of any sign. However Mommy has to be healthy first so I am taking care of my body. I am not in too much of a hurry. If I have a baby before my body is ready it would be even tougher. (Are you already ready?) Now everyday I am having a lot of nutritious recipes to nourish the baby, my husband too."

In her new film ABERDEEN (HEUNG GONG JAI) she had passionate performance. Gigi admitted that the story required it. She did not need to inform her husband, her husband also knew that acting was like that. She had to have actor ethics. Was her husband very surprised to see her buxom stills from the film? She said, "Very good, Wifey is very pretty! (Did you use Sandra Ng Kwan Yu's special effects?) I can't reveal that, later more will be revealed. The release won't be until May!"

No comments:

Post a Comment