Monday, September 30, 2013

[2013.09.30] SHAWN YUE WANTS TO WED IN 3 YEARS

Shawn Yue would like to find a girlfriend before his birthday
Jessica C. shows off her magic as she changes model King Chiu
Kelvin Kwan and Kelly Fu ask Chrissie Chau for advice before the event
Kelly Fu comes out of a metal box in a magic trick
Linah Matsuoka
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Kelvin Kwan, Kelly Fu
Shawn Yue wants to make enough money to have a family in a few years
Shawn Yue and his sister
courtesy of mingpao.com

Shawn Yue Man Lok yesterday attended a shoe event and received a pair of special edition shoes with his birthday "1113" on them. Yue Man Lok's sister celebrated her birthday two days ago and Lok Jai posted their photo online. "When I am working I rarely celebrate with her. My sister usually buys what she likes for a gift and brings the receipt back to me to be reimbursed." Speaking of his new film CHET DOH with Jacky Cheung Hok Yau, Ji Jin-Hee and Choi Si-Won, Lok Jai said that because it still has not received the approval they were still rehearsing and have not gone into official production. He said, "This time had actors of different places with different languages. I learned a few Korean curses, so I would know when someone's yelling at me."

No comments:

Post a Comment