Sunday, September 29, 2013

[2013.09.30] NICK CHEUNG'S DAUGHTER LOVES CARTOON

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

The film UNBEATABLE (GIK JIN) after 45 days in release made over HK$ 44.2 million. Lead actor Nick Cheung Ka Fai yesterday attended an event and said that he would chat with young people as a friend. Would he cultivate the next generation? Cheung Ka Fai joked, "This mission is left with (Eric) Tsang Chi Wai, but I will support the birth of the new generation." He agreed that the film industry lacked new blood.

Was his daughter interested in film? Cheung Ka Fai said, "I think children would like cartoon films. Film to me is professional, cautious and respected. I wouldn't deliberately push children to work, I hope sh would have contact with more areas. If my daughter grows up and wants to be an actress? Let's wait until then!"

No comments:

Post a Comment