Friday, May 31, 2013

[2013.06.01] GILLIAN CHUNG URGES CHARLENE CHOI TO GO SOLO

couresy of mingpao.com

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin appeared on a TVB Entertainment News Station program interview. In 2007 with the film DIARY (MONG SEUNG) she won the Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival Best Actress. "Now the Hong Kong Film Award for Best Actress is my goal. Even if I am 60 when I win it's not too late."

Speaking of her Twins partner Gillian Chung Yun Tung, Ah Sa said that they had a lot of chemistry. When they had a difference of opinion at most they would be in a cold war. "I remember when something happened to Ah Gil, the company told me to release a solo record. I was 100,00 times unwilling, but Ah Gil comforted me. She said that although we were a group, I shouldn't stop."

No comments:

Post a Comment