Sunday, May 26, 2013

[2013.05.27] HUANG XIAOMING RECOMMENDS ANGELABABY FOR THEIR FILM

courtesy of mingpao.com

Angelababy and Huang Xiaoming three years ago worked together on the film A SENTIMENTAL STORY will be released in August. Two days ago Baby along with director Gao Qunshu and Korean star Jae Hee attended the film's Shanghai press conference, where Baby and Xiaoming's passionate kiss scene was shown. She said that during the shoot due to the guidance from the director, her performance was relaxed, natural and not embarrassing.

Xiaoming did not attend but in his video he revealed that he recommended Baby to the director for this film and said that Baby might have been at a newcomer at the time but her acting was good and she was hard working.

Baby rarely publicly expressed her appreciation of Xiaoming. She said, "I salute Huang Xiaoming!" Baby said, "At the time I was still a newcomer. I was very nervous when I met the director. The impression that he gave me was 'serious face'. Later I learned that he actually was a 'tender heart'. On the set I didn't know who to ask for help, so I could only learn acting from my co-stars. Xiaoming was particularly diligent. No matter how long the shoot was or what kind of scene he never complained. Now I am working harder, which actually is a salute to him. He taught me a lot of things."

No comments:

Post a Comment