Saturday, May 25, 2013

[2013.05.26] CHANG CHEN TAKES TWO DAYS TO SHOOT SEXUAL ASSAULT SCENE

courtesy of singtao.com

Chang Chen and Kwai Lun-Mei earlier appeared on a Cable interview and discussed their experience on Charlie Yeung Choi Nei's directing debut, CHRISTMAS ROSE (SING DAN MUI GWAI). Playing a doctor who violates his patient, Chang Chen laughed and said, "After I read the script I didn't really want to perform!" He explained that years ago he and Yeung Choi Nei spoke about working on a movie together, but he never expected his character was the last to be cast. He was not approached until a month before the shoot began. He said, "This character is very controversial, I never thought that I would have a chance to play a character who has something to do with sexual assault." Siu Mei said, "After I learned that Chang Chen would play the role I relaxed. Because we have worked together before, we already have great chemistry. I trust him very much. The sexual assault scene actually was scheduled for three days, but the shoot went very smoothly and we finished it in two days!"

No comments:

Post a Comment