Saturday, May 18, 2013

[2013.05.19] CHARLENE CHOI AND GILLIAN CHUNG LOVE FOR 12 YEARS

Twins is sentimental about their 12th anniversary
courtesy of mingpao.com

Twins yesterday turned 12. Charlene Choi Chuek Yin said I love you to her partner Gillian Chung Yun Tun, with whom she has weathered the storms. Ah Sa sentimentally described Twins. "They keep working hard for their dreams and happily spend everyday. Although occasionally they would run into storms, they have each other. No matter how great the storms get, they would get past them hand in hand. Today is this group's 12th birthday, everyone please wish them a happy birthday and wish that they can continue on. Chung Yun Tung, I love you!"

Ah Gil yesterday responded, "To Ah Sa and friends who have toiled together, my hand is in your hand, never giving up or giving in, come into my embrace. Perhaps let me into your heart, silent, loving, quiet, adoring, let us continue to love each other! Gil"

No comments:

Post a Comment