Friday, March 29, 2013

[2013.03.30] AARON KWOK WANTS NICK CHEUNG TO MAKE WAY FOR HIM TO WIN BEST ACTOR

courtesy of on.cc

Best Actors Aaron Kwok Fu Sing and Nick Cheung Ka Fai star in the new film THE CONSPIRATORS (TUNG MAU), in which Sing Sing continues to play his THE DETECTIVE (C+ JING TAM) character. This time Sing Sing as usual threw himself into the performance as he personally performed the stunts. Luckily he was not injured. He said, "Earlier when I worked with (Oxide) Pang Shun three times I was hurt and hospitalized every time, with experience this time went very smooth."

Working with Cheung Ka Fai for the first time, Sing Sing admitted that they were full of chemistry. Was he worried about having to choose between them for the Best Actor nomination? He said, "I don't think about that too much. (If you are nominated?) Then I would tell him not to think about it too much. I have been there and would share with him. He has won the Hong Kong Film Award before, but I haven't. I am still a rookie, he is a seven time Best Actor. What more could he ask for?" Cheung Ka Fai in the film had to wear a long hair wig. While shooting on location in Malaysia the heat made breathing difficult for him. He revealed that he agreed right away when he learned about the chance to work with Sing Sing and director Pang Shun. He said, "Earlier I made too many police films, I wanted to try other genres."

No comments:

Post a Comment