Wednesday, September 26, 2012

[2012.09.27] KARENA LAM WANTS TO MAKE A COMEBACK

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Karena Lam Ka Yun yesterday appeared on a radio program. She said, "I am still very passionate about film, I still have an acting bug. Thus earlier I helped with the film THE BULLET VANISHES (SIU SUT DIK JI DAN) voice work. If I couldn't act, I was happy with acting with my voice." She said that lately she has been working on commercials. She would selectively take jobs. When will she return to film? She said, "I want to, but first and foremost is it doesn't affect the home schedule." She said that earlier when she attended events, her husband took time off to take care of their daughter. They tried not to rely on their maid.

Was Ka Yun signed to a company now? She said no, because right now she was mainly a housewife and was not too busy. She did not want to sign with a company and selectively work. She would not sign with a company until she came back fully. She said that now she has no condition for movies. Would she have to ask her husband for kiss scene permission? She said, "No, I think I don't have to. Nude scenes probably won't be so good, ultimately I have a responsibility as a mother." She said that her daughter will turn two soon. Now she is teaching her about charity work and set a good example for her daughter. As for another child, she would like to have one and is working on one with her husband. She said, "I hope to be able to raise them together, then quickly lose weight in one shot and I can come back completely."

No comments:

Post a Comment