Thursday, September 6, 2012

[2012.09.07] JEANA HO AND ANGELINA ZHANG TRADE VERBAL JABS

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

The film DUE WEST: OUR SEXUAL JOURNEY (YUT LO HEUNG SAI). Jeana Ho Pui Yu, Gregory Wong Chung Hiu, Justin Cheung Kin Sing yesterday promoted in West Kowloon. The actresses Angelica Zhang (Cheung Woon Nga) and Jeana dressed up and did not forget to trade jabs. They were obviously at odds. Jeana said that she did not have any scene with Cheung Woon Nga and only saw her a few times. She thought her face was pretty long. As for her career line, she said, "She is long everywhere, just like her face." She said that later she will try to enjoy the film in 3D. Will her boyfriend attend the premiere? She said that her boyfriend has not replied yet. Will she continue to be sexy at her next promotion? She said that every time she wanted to show everyone her pretty image.

Cheung Woon Nga said that she has prepared what she would wear at the premiere for a long time. She also said that DUE was a very important category III film in her life. Speaking of Jeana referring to her face as long, she said, "I agree, my parents feel I am very ugly. Tell her to refer me to her plastic surgeon." Did she know that Jeana had plastic surgery? She said, "She has nowhere normal, if I had plastic surgery I could make it pretty. However Jeana is pretty, but I live for my parents." Speaking of Jeana stealing the spotlight, she said that she would only do her part. Did she feel Jeana just attack her personally? She immediately said, "I don't understand why everyone has to trade jabs back and forth. I feel she has no friend. It's normal for her not to like me."

No comments:

Post a Comment