Friday, March 16, 2012

[2012.03.16] LOK WING CANNOT GET NEW FILM APPROVAL FROM HIS WIFE

courtesy of on.cc

Fama members Lok Wing and C Kwan earlier caught the eyes of a 3D category III film producer as they were invited to play prostitute clients.  Lok Wing felt that he could not do the part justice, most importantly he could not get his wife's permission and he worried about having to explain to their child in the future.  Lok Wing said, "Right now 3D films often have stuff flying out, I don't have anything in the front or the back.  I don't have any experience with prostitutes.  In the  film I would have to act with many pretty girls with outstanding figures, how would I answer to my wife?  In the future my son after seeing the movie will ask, 'who is that auntie who isn't wearing any clothes'.  How will I explain?  I heard my slim figure caught their eyes.  (Khalil) Fong Datong was slimmer than me, he is more suitable."  C Kwan said, "He would play john A, I would play john B.  My belly will fly out.  I don't mind performing, I don't mind category III films."

No comments:

Post a Comment