Thursday, December 1, 2011

[2011.12.02] MAG LAM CLARIFIES THAT JOEY YUNG PROVIDES POSITIVE ENERGY

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of takungpao.com

Twins, Mag Lam Yun Tung, Ken Hung Cheuk Lap, C All Star yesterday attended a TVB program worship ceremony.  Mag looked tired and said that she began work on another new film HEI SAI YIU GWUN (UPRISING ROLL AND ROCK).  She will work with Bonnie Xian (Sin Sik Lai), Michelle Wai (Si Nga) and Mr.  She will play a band girl.  Every one of her character was related to music, would she perform with more power?  Mag agreed because characters that were closer to her would be easier to relate to.

Speaking of reports that Joey Yung Cho Yi bullying her.  Mag immediately defended her elder.  "No, Joey indeed constantly would chat with me.  When I had stress and didn't know how to resolve it, she would teach me and encourage me and made me even more positive."  The film will shoot until mid December.

No comments:

Post a Comment