Thursday, August 25, 2011

[2011.08.25] WANG YUANYUAN CALLS LAW CHUNG HIM A NICE GUY

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

Lynn Xiong
courtesy of takungpao.com

Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam) and Wang Yuanyuan yesterday attended a Central Clarin Skin Spa opening, Yuanyuan even personally demonstrated hand skin analysis. Lynn who always enjoyed treatment was a loyal client of the store. Would she help boyfriend Aaron Kwok Fu Sing afterward? She said, "No, I can't randomly help him with it. I am afraid of messing up his face. He still has to make movies and commercials. Instead I would work on Mommy."

Yuanyuan earlier worked with Law Chung Him on the film THE MONKEY KING (DAI LAU TIN GUNG) and praised that he was very nice and was very supportive of new comers like her. While chatting he also taught the actresses how to pick a nice guy. She said, "I was very shocked to hear (about him hitting Theresa Fu Wing). I hope he will be fine because he is a very talented artist. (Do you feel that he is lucky with women?) In this business he would work with many different girls. (Do you feel he is giving girls the wrong signal?) He didn't give me any signal. (Do you feel he's a maniac?) No, he is very professional but would joke around when he isn't working. (At the time did you know he and Fu Wing were dating?) I knew, but I didn't ask in detail. I haven't dine with the two of them either."

No comments:

Post a Comment