Tuesday, August 16, 2011

[2011.08.16] ANGELABABY DRINKS TO GET INTO CHARACTER

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com

Model turned actress Angelababy Yueng Wing earlier took part in the Chan Kwok Fai and Wing Shya (Ha Wing Hong) directed LOVE IN SPACE (CHUEN KAU YIT LUEN) with Aaron Kwok Fu Sing, Eason Chan Yk Shun, Kwai Lun-Mei and others. In the film Baby played a female star Peony Huang whose acting truly was poor as she won the title of the most rotten lead actress several times in a row. Peony was very angry and decided to transform herself with a wig and glasses to apply for a waitress job at a coffee shop, the goal of which was to improve her acting through life experience and rid herself of the shame of the most rotten actress.

Baby in the film had a very important crying scene, she honestly said that her pressure increased a lot. "In HOT SUMMER DAYS (CHUEN SING YIT LUEN YIT LAT LAT) I played a refreshing character. I didn't know what film was at all. During the crying scene I couldn't cultivate my mood, I had the emotions but no tear. Yet this time in LOVE IN SPACE when I didn't perform well I would feel like people spat on me, so I was able to find a way to make myself cry. When I listened to music I projected the emotions of the song on myself. With a little alcohol, I got into character easier."

No comments:

Post a Comment