Monday, February 28, 2011

[2011.03.01] 3D SEX AND ZEN PRAYS FOR BOX OFFICE SUCCESS

Vonnie Lui, Irene Chen Chiu-Ping
courtesy of on.cc

Vonnie Lui Hoi Yun, Hiro Hayama
courtesy of mingpao.com

Dressed provocatively Vonnie Lui Hoi Yun, Irene Chen Chiu-Ping, 3D SEX AND ZEN EXTREME ECSTASY (3D YUK PO TUEN ji GIK LOK BO GAM) actors Hiro Hayama, Tony Ho Wa Chiu and Yiu Lok Ming yesterday went to pray for box office success at Che Kung Temple. Hiro Hayama said that he has never been to a temple in Hong Kong and yesterday was the first time. Hiro
Hayama said that he went to temple in Japan infrequently. Because he was not a businessman he rarely prayed for fortune at the temple. After 3D SEX AND ZEN will he try more nude scenes? Hiro Hayama said that for now he will not. He said, "This was the first and the last time. If Wong Kar Wai asks me, maybe I would consider it."

Lui Hoi Yun said that she was dressed more conservatively than in the past. Because she was going to the temple she could not be too wild. Lui Hoi Yun felt that earlier the Eric Tsang Chi Wai led I LOVE HONG KONG (NGOR OI HK) had ideal box office, 3D SEX AND ZEN EXTREME ECSTASY will perform even better and have a chance to pass I LOVE HONG KONG to reach 30 million. Lui Hoi Yun said, "During the shoot something funny happened constantly, the company is thinking whether it will be able to make a comedy version or a modern version." With less scenes Chan Chau Ping also dressed up. "I would do whatever I feel I can try, I haven't set any bottom line for any future shoot."

No comments:

Post a Comment