Monday, August 9, 2010

[2010.08.07] CHRISTINE KUO'S FILM BOTTOM LINE IS SMILE POINT?

Chrstine Kuo Wan Wai

courtesy of on.cc

Christine Kuo Wan Wai, Wong Cho Nam, Ken Hung Cheuk Lap, Sire Ma Choi and others last night appeared at cinemas to thank THE JADE AND THE PEARL (FEI CHUI MING JU) viewers. Kuo Wan Wai stated that she has already seen the premiere and thought that her part later was not naturally enough. In the promotional tee shirt she was accused of having no career line. She said, "Today everyone wore tee shirts. (No Do It Yourself?) Not enough time! On the day of the premiere I already had a moment of glory. Today I thank the viewers with my heart." She also said that she would not perform in the nude and would only show "smile point" (dimple).

Ma Choi said that earlier she had a car accident, luckily the other party forgave her. She said, "I will compensate him. Many co-workers consoled me. (Did Ron Ng Cheuk Hei?) He didn't call me! Such rumors are actually very flimsy. Don't ask again. The fortune teller says that my real deal will not appear until next year." Cho Nam was so busy with giving gifts to viewers that he appeared late. He also impersonated tour guide "Jane" to say "explosive cut" (sorry) to
everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment