Tuesday, March 30, 2010

[2010.03.31] CHARLENE CHOI FORCES A SMILE AT THE BEAUTY ON DUTY PREMIERE

courtesy of singtao.com


courtesy of on.cc

Charlene Choi Chuek Yin last night attended the premiere of BEAUTY OF DUTY (MEI LAI MUK LING), where she strongly faced the media. "Everyday is a new rumor, I really don't have anything to say. Only time will tell." As for her mother once accepting 5 million cash as wedding gift from the Cheng family, she stressed, "No such thing, it's not true."

Reportedly the divorce has turned her image negative. Ah Sa bravely expressed willingness to accept the consequences. "I won't be unhappy over untrue reports, I will keep working hard. (Cheng Chung Kei was hurting himself?) Ask him, it's not true." Reported a media friend sold her out. She said, "I never suspected my friend. Earlier I said I have an idea, but I didn't say I have to find whoever or think about investigating. (Industry insider?) A friend, I don't need to explain. I don't want to hurt friends and people around me." As for all the speculations about her divorce, she said, "I already said due to an understanding we broke up."

Reportedly her mother was upset that Cheng Chung Kei was unwilling to buy a property for her and her mother so her mother connected Ah Sa to a Mainland rich kid. Ah Sa defended herself and said, "None of that is true, no comment, you can ask Cheng Chung Kei himself. (No boyfriend or third party?) No such thing. Lately I am very troubled, but after these few days I shouldn't be as unhappy, my emotions have already recovered. I shouldn't let untrue reports affect my mood."

Sandra Ng Kwan Yu was asked whether she expressed concern for Ah Sa. "Of course, as soon as I saw the marriage certificate I called Cheng Chung Kei. I told him to handle the crisis as soon as possible. (Do you feel it's regrettable?) Life is like that, they met each other when the timing wasn't right. When they met it was very romantic, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten married. I have told Ah Sa not to stress herself out. (Do you believe they have any third party?) Definitely not, I have been in the business for so many years, I know all the signs. Both are my friends, earlier we have worked together. They definitely don't. I believe in their character. (Do you believe that Cheng Chung Kei would mutilate himself?) No, heartbroken definitely, I would loan him my shoulder."

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete