Thursday, November 5, 2009

[2009.11.06] EDDIE PENG WANTS TO GO TO THE COFFEE SHOP

Eddie Peng Yu-yan, Michelle Chen Yi Hei and Ivy Chen Yi-han
courtesy of takungpao.com

The film HEAR ME's young Taiwan idols Eddie Peng Yu-Yan, Ivy Chen Yi-Han and Michelle Chen Yin Hei earlier arrived in Hong Kong to promote. The cast yesterday attended a 2009 Taiwan travel festival event. Peng Yu-Yan expressed that their trip will be eight days long. They still have not had the time to shop. He hoped to be able to try some Hong Kong delicacy. "This time in the film I play a Hong Kong style barbecue restaurant delivery person. When I think of fish balls and wonton noodles I already want to eat. When I came to Hong Kong before I ate at a coffee shop. If I have time I definitely will eat my fill."

The cast did not have any chance to meet with Hong Kong actors and directors on this trip. Peng Yu-yan said, "If I have the chance I would like to work with Hong Kong directors. At the same time I hope they support Taiwan films." Chen Yi-han and Chen Yin Hei praised big directors like Wong Kar Wai, John Woo (Ng Yu Sum) and Peter Chan Ho Sun. They also would like to work with superstars Chow Yun Fat, Stephen Chow Sing Chi and Jackie Chan to absorb their ample experience. With some resemblance to Cherie Chung Chor Hung, Chen Yin Hei would like to meet her. "Someone said that I look a little like Chung Chor Hung, whose attractiveness and sexiness I rather admire."

No comments:

Post a Comment