Thursday, October 29, 2009

[2009.10.30] ANGELABABY GETS SICK FROM GETTING WET

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Angelababy yesterday attended a HTC new phone press conference. Just returning from working on her new film ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL TOO 2010 (FA TIN HEI SI 2010) in the Mainland, Angelababy had a wet scene. Although she wrapped herself up in plastic wrap to keep warm, she still got sick. She said, "I don't have any fever so it's not the swine flu." Angelababy said that due to work she will not spend time in Hong Kong until November.

Earlier her model agency boss had a birthday celebrate. She and other models went to the boss' home to celebrate with big crabs. She showed her ALL'S male disguise. She said, "Qi Qi after seeing it said that I looked very much like Chang Chen. I was very happy to hear that, at least Chang Chen is handsome. When I dressed up like a guy I looked like a guy. I don't know if the girls there will like me."

No comments:

Post a Comment