Tuesday, October 13, 2009

[2009.10.14] BARBIE HSU HAS NO FEAR FOR FIGHT SCENE

Barbie Hsu (Tsui Hei Woon)
Jessica Xu (Tsui Chi Yin)

Miki Yeung Oi Kun
courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Tissot Greater China spokes model Barbie Hsu (Tsui Hei Woon) yesterday attended a press conference in Tsim Sha Tsui. Big S expressed that she would leave Hong Kong today. Did she meet with rumored boyfriend Louis Koo Tin Lok? She said, "No! I just finished a movie in Hong Kong, then I have kung fu training for the John Woo (Ng Yu Sum) produced GIM YU GONG WU in November. The cast will include Michelle Yeoh (Yeung Chi King), Jung Woo-Sung and Kelly Lin (Lam Hei Lui). I will play a killer so lately I have been training hard in kung fu." Big S said that this movie will not require horseback riding but will require "wire". Big S expressed, "I fought in ON HIS MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE (DAI NOI MUK TAM LING LING GAU). I am not afraid of getting hurt in a fight scene. I didn't know how to apply force before. After once or twice I was OK."

No comments:

Post a Comment