Thursday, July 30, 2009

[2009.07.31] SPOILER: LOUIS KOO ACHES FROM "BENDING"

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT! Continue at your own risk...


For photo please click
here. Courtesy of takungpao.com

Lau Ching Wan, Louis Koo Tin Lok and Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho) in OVERHEARD (SIT TING FUNG WON) not only had an acting duel on screen but also risked their lives in chase scenes. Each suffered during the shoot.

To coordinate with a truck chase injury scene, Goo Jai suffered the pain of "bending". The memory was still fresh on his mind. "In this scene after Ching Wan, Daniel and I accidentally overheard a financial market scandal, due to greed I invested all of my life saving and even borrowed money, got swept into the financial market storm and even became the target of a hit. Finally even my family suffered. Because my right arm and leg were broken, I had to act with both limps bent. The feeling of being 'bent' was hard to take. I was aching a little. I thought it would be no different than a fight scene, actually sometimes when you are acting in a bed it is not necessarily a good thing."

Lau Ching Wan not only had romantic scenes with Zhang Jingchu but also gunplay scenes. Not only the prop gun burnt his hand, Au Kam Tong also buried him alive. Because of this scene he had to "eat dirt". Later Ching Wan said, "In the film I became involved because of two buddies Goo Jai and Daniel, so the biggest lesson this time is 'making friends with the wrong people'."

No comments:

Post a Comment