Friday, July 10, 2009

[2009.07.11] NO COMEBACK YET FOR EDISON CHEN


courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of takungpao.com

Fama member Lok Wing last night performed a stand up comedy show. Boss Edison Chen Koon Hei returned to Hong Kong in support. He expressed that he already returned to Hong Kong for several days. On this trip he would fly all over Asia for business. Aside from fashion he would like to spend more time to discuss future development with his artists. Edison honestly said that for now he has not considered an on screen comeback. Thus he has turned down offers from Taiwan and Singapore. "Actually I have to be very careful with my next movie, I have to concentrate and take a lot of time to prepare. I hope to be focused and work on it serious. I don't say whether I would or not this year, but it shouldn't be. I won't care what people outside say. As long as I believe in myself I am fine. Some say I am good, some say I am not. I would be happy with people who support me. Now I only want to think about the artists under my banner first."

No comments:

Post a Comment